Monday, July 25, 2011

As I Get a Glimpse of the Past

          Everything has changed. But, my mind could still see blurred images of the past. Happy moments with beautiful and unique people... Persons whom I have dealt with... Whom I have shared my secrets with... Friends who stayed with me through my success and disappointments. Precious persons. Any other person can not substitute the roles they have played in my life.

          It happened last night when I opened my facebook account. I decided to look at my profile and scan for an image which could be used as my profile picture. As I look upon the pictures I realized, "I have gone through all this?!" I became emotional. I was surprised that I really did spend about ten years of my life being with those people. People who inspired, taught and accepted me. Without them, I cannot be who and what I am  now.
  
          Although we seldom see each other, I do not consider this as a hindrance. It is a life's consequence that each of us must face in order to grow. The memories I have shared with them would always be kept in my heart and mind. And, would forever be a part of my whole self.

No comments:

Post a Comment