Sunday, December 4, 2011

Turning over a New Leaf

Life is like a book. As a chapter ends, a new chapter awaits to be opened.

Life is fast changing, which is why we have to be aware of the changes that we will encounter soon.

                I believe that my life's path is only a matter of choices and decisions. I assume that I have chosen the path where God wants me to be and I am optimistic about my college life. I know that God will not give me any opportunity that I cannot surpass and accomplish.

                Similar to my mom, I too will leave T.U.M.C.S. and face the consequences of getting separated with my friends. The memories I shared with them will forever remain in my heart. Though the thought of leaving the confines of my second home is quite painful, I am still happy because I know that this will enable me and my batch mates to grow and develop in our own ways.

                And with what has been instilled in us, I am sure that all of us have made the right decision and have taken the "not-so-easy" right path.

- Written April 13, 2011





No comments:

Post a Comment